x

*Want to search a historical price chart of products or the lowest ever price? Search for the name of the product or paste the product's link in the search box and hit enter. you will see the product's historical milestone prices, charts, and all current offers with Price History.

Bhagats Heera Sweets SonRoll Pineapple Flavoured

Bhagat's Heera Sweets SonRoll Pineapple Flavoured | Son roll Box 250 Gram Original Delicious Son Roll with Almonds and Pistachio Garnished | Soft Flaky Sweets Mithai Box Pineapple Sonroll | Preservatives Free (Pack of 1)

26th Nov 2023, 09:09 PM

Current Price

Price may vary by location, shipping cost, and availability.
10% Off
₹189
₹210

Highest: ₹210
Average: ₹184
Lowest: ₹49

Price History Chart

-
-
-
-

Should you buy at this price?

Skip
Wait
Okay
Yes

Based our analysis and observation, there is 78% chance that the price of Bhagats Heera Sweets SonRoll Pineapple Flavoured ... will increase. Price of product might fluctuate between 9% and 13% of current price.*

Price History Information

You can check the price history of Bhagat's Heera Sweets SonRoll Pineapple Flavoured | Son roll Box 250 Gram Original Delicious Son Roll with Almonds and Pistachio Garnished | Soft Flaky Sweets Mithai Box Pineapple Sonroll | Preservatives Free (Pack of 1) here. This product's current Price in India is ₹189. The average and highest prices are ₹184 and ₹210 respectively.

Lowest Ever Price ₹49
25th Nov 2022
Average Price ₹184
Based on 916 days price tracking
Highest Price ₹210
19th Oct 2022

Current Price in India

Price ₹189
MRP ₹210
Savings ₹21
Discount 10%

Product Information

  • Unmatched Flakiness: Our SonRoll available in Rose/Pineapple/Mango/Cocoroll/Orange Flavours is super flakey, offering the perfect balance of sweetness that literally melts in your mouth, providing a culinary experience like no other.
  • NutrientRich Ingredients: Made with a blend of gram and wheat flour, it's not just a treat for your taste buds but also a source of proteins and antioxidants that are beneficial for your body
  • Gourmet Garnishing: Each bite is a symphony of textures and flavours, garnished with the goodness of pistachio and almond, ensuring every mouthful is an absolute delight.
  • Premium Quality: Bhagat's Shree Heera Sweet SonRoll is a testament to our commitment to quality. We use only the finest ingredients to create this vegetarian delicacy, ensuring you enjoy every bite to the fullest.
  • Pure Indulgence: We take pride in crafting our sweets without preservatives, artificial flavours, or colours. It's a pure, unadulterated taste that's good for your palate and your wellbeing.
  • Long Shelf Life: With a shelf life of six months from the date of manufacturing, you can taste the deliciousness of SonRoll Rose Flavoured whenever you desire.

Images

×
Image of Bhagat's Heera Sweets SonRoll Pineapple Flavoured | Son roll Box 250 Gram Original Delicious Son Roll with Almonds and Pistachio Garnished | Soft Flaky Sweets Mithai Box Pineapple Sonroll | Preservatives Free (Pack of 1)
Image of Bhagat's Heera Sweets SonRoll Pineapple Flavoured | Son roll Box 250 Gram Original Delicious Son Roll with Almonds and Pistachio Garnished | Soft Flaky Sweets Mithai Box Pineapple Sonroll | Preservatives Free (Pack of 1)
Image of Bhagat's Heera Sweets SonRoll Pineapple Flavoured | Son roll Box 250 Gram Original Delicious Son Roll with Almonds and Pistachio Garnished | Soft Flaky Sweets Mithai Box Pineapple Sonroll | Preservatives Free (Pack of 1)
Image of Bhagat's Heera Sweets SonRoll Pineapple Flavoured | Son roll Box 250 Gram Original Delicious Son Roll with Almonds and Pistachio Garnished | Soft Flaky Sweets Mithai Box Pineapple Sonroll | Preservatives Free (Pack of 1)
Image of Bhagat's Heera Sweets SonRoll Pineapple Flavoured | Son roll Box 250 Gram Original Delicious Son Roll with Almonds and Pistachio Garnished | Soft Flaky Sweets Mithai Box Pineapple Sonroll | Preservatives Free (Pack of 1)
Image of Bhagat's Heera Sweets SonRoll Pineapple Flavoured | Son roll Box 250 Gram Original Delicious Son Roll with Almonds and Pistachio Garnished | Soft Flaky Sweets Mithai Box Pineapple Sonroll | Preservatives Free (Pack of 1)

Details

Product Name Bhagat's Heera Sweets SonRoll Pineapple Flavoured | Son roll Box 250 Gram Original Delicious Son Roll with Almonds and Pistachio Garnished | Soft Flaky Sweets Mithai Box Pineapple Sonroll | Preservatives Free (Pack of 1)
Store Product Code B08W24Z2YZ
Store Name amazon.in
Brand Bhagat's
Rating 8.4 / 10
Country of Origin India

Rating and Reviews

Bhagats Heera Sweets SonRoll Pineapple Flavoured has 8.4 rating out of 10. This average rating is consist of 155 individual ratings. You can rate this product at product review page.

* Predictions is created on based of past prices and trends, it does not guarantee that it will happen. These are just prediction for theoretical information only.