*Want to search a historical price chart of products or the lowest ever price? Search for the name of the product or paste the product's link in the search box and hit enter. you will see the product's historical milestone prices, charts, and all current offers with Price History.

Baidyanath Agnimukh Churna - 60 g

Baidyanath Agnimukh Churna - 60 g

29th Nov 2023, 08:00 AM

Current Price

Price may vary by location, shipping cost, and availability.
26% Off

Highest: ₹105
Average: ₹90
Lowest: ₹52

Price History Chart


Should you buy at this price?


Based our analysis and observation, there is 78% chance that the price of Baidyanath Agnimukh Churna - 60 g will increase. Price of product might fluctuate between 9% and 13% of current price.*

Price History Information

You can check the price history of Baidyanath Agnimukh Churna - 60 g here. This product's current Price in India is ₹86. The average and highest prices are ₹90 and ₹105 respectively.

Lowest Ever Price ₹52
23rd Jun 2022
Average Price ₹90
Based on 584 days price tracking
Highest Price ₹105
13th Dec 2022

Current Price in India

Price ₹86
MRP ₹116
Savings ₹30
Discount 26.04%


Product Name Baidyanath Agnimukh Churna - 60 g
Store Product Code B07GSGDP3T
Store Name amazon.in
Rating 7.6 / 10
Category Chyawanprash

Rating and Reviews

Baidyanath Agnimukh Churna - 60 g has 7.6 rating out of 10. This average rating is consist of 45 individual ratings. You can rate this product at product review page.

* Predictions is created on based of past prices and trends, it does not guarantee that it will happen. These are just prediction for theoretical information only.